Circulation Policy (Library Rules)
1. Silence shall be strictly observed in the Library.
2. Circulation hour – The circulation (issue/return) will be available from 9.00 Am to 7.00 PM on all working days.
3. Books are issued for fortnight except for reference/reserved books, which are issued for overnight use only.
4. Personal books, issued library books not meant for return, files, raincoats, umbrella, etc. shall be kept at the Property Counter at Reader's own risk and responsibility.
5. Faculty members of the Library can reserve books at the circulation counter in case books are already issued.
6. Readers are responsible for books issued again their card.
7. Central Library reserves the right to recall issued books even before the due date.
8. The materials such as rare books, Theses, Dissertation, Loose exam. Papers marked for consultation shall not be issued.
9. Borrowers must satisfy with the physical condition of the books before borrowing otherwise they will be held responsible for any damage later or at the time of return.
10. An overdue charge of Rs. 2/- per day, of a book, shall be charged if, a book is kept beyond the specified period.
11. Books in demand may not be renewed.
12. Every member has to produce his/her Identity card on-demand at the circulation counter/Library premises.
13. Every Reader has to enter his/her details in the visitors register kept at the entrance gate of the Library.
14. Readers should not mark, underline, write, or tear the pages of Library books/periodicals.
15. Anyone who violates the rules and regulations of the Library, damage to the Library property may lead to withdrawal of library privileges. In serious cases, heavy fines and other disciplinary action will be taken.